We are currently in the middle of our Lenten Mission. If you haven’t been able to join us, it’s not too late. We have one final night tonight Wednesday 6:30pm-8pm at Holy Trinity Parish. Talitha Lemoine has been guiding us in a journey of giving our cares over to Jesus and finding rest in Him. For those who would like to join via Youtube, you can connect here. See you tonight!
Holy Trinity Lenten Appeal
A final reminder to check your mail boxes for information on our Parish Lenten appeal. You can support the appeal by contacting the parish office directly at email@example.com or by calling 902-865-2112 between 9-12 Tues-Friday, or donating online by using the GIVE button on our webpage. Thank you to all who have already given generously!
Holy Week & Easter
- RCIA – Let’s Pray: This year we have three adults journeying through the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) process and preparing for their reception into full communion with the Church at our Easter Vigil! Please join us in praying for all involved with our RCIA process; catechumen, candidates, sponsors and facilitators, that they would come to know Jesus more personally and be filled with the Holy Spirit!
- Sunday April 2/3: Palm Sunday– Saturday 4:30pm, Sunday 9am and 11:15am.
- Tuesday April 4: Chrism Mass (St Mary Basilica)- Tuesday 12pm.
- Thursday April 6: Holy Thursday 7pm (no 9am Mass) followed by silent adoration until 10pm in the chapel- incense will be used.
- Friday April 7: Divine Mercy Novena starts.
- Friday April 7: Good Friday Family/Children’s Stations of the Cross Service 10am. This service is open to all, but is particularly geared towards youth and young families. Come journey with Christ through the Way of the Cross and take time to venerate the Cross during the service. While coming to the Stations Service does not fulfill or replace attendance at the Good Friday liturgy, it is a powerful way to remember the love and Passion of the Lord!
- Friday April 7: Good Friday with veneration of the cross 3pm.
- Friday April 7: Stations of the Cross 7pm.
- Saturday April 8: Easter Vigil 8pm (no 4:30pm Mass)- incense will be used. Bring bells to ring in the Gloria in celebration of the resurrection.
- Sunday April 9: Easter Sunday Masses 9am and 11:15am.
- Social Distancing: *Note that during Holy Week the Social Distancing section will only be available at the Easter Sunday 9am mass to help accommodate the increase in attendance.
- April 10-14: There will be weekday Mass for the Octave of Easter at 9am each weekday morning (including Monday).
- Office Closed: Please note the Parish Office will be closed Tuesday April 4, Friday April 7 and Monday April 10th.
The Life Shared series is three evening sessions designed to encourage and equip people to share their faith and to help them take the next step of inviting others. If you have taken Alpha and have not yet had the opportunity to join in the Life Shared Sessions, this is the perfect time to take that next step in your own discipleship. This is a registered event. Click here to register! Please consider joining in these three evening sessions for some food, fun, and practical skills of how to share your faith. Dates: April 13, 27 & May 11 from 6:30 – 8:30 PM.
Class Action-Claims Period
The Claims period of the class action suit filed against the Archdiocese of Halifax-Yarmouth runs from December 14, 2022 until December 14, 2023. Individuals who wish to make a claim to receive settlement benefits have 12 months in which they can make a formal claim. See notice here. The Claims period of the class action suit filed against the Archdiocese of Halifax-Yarmouth runs from December 14, 2022 until December 14, 2023. Individuals who wish to make a claim to receive settlement benefits have 12 months in which they can make a formal claim. For more information on this suit visit www.halifaxyarmouth.org/classaction.