Lenten Mission Online
Help Welcome Our Guests
We anticipate many guests coming to Holy Trinity this week, especially for the Good Friday 3pm service and Easter Sunday at the 11:15am. Kent Building Supplies provides us with extra parking options across the street that may be used (at our own risk). If possible, consider gifting your parking spot at Holy Trinity by parking at Kent to allow closer parking for someone new, someone with reduced mobility, or families with young children. Thanks to all the helping hands who will make our celebration of the Triduum so special!
Holy Week & Easter
- RCIA – Let’s Pray: This year we have three adults journeying through the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) process and preparing for their reception into full communion with the Church at our Easter Vigil! Please join us in praying for all involved with our RCIA process; catechumen, candidates, sponsors and facilitators, that they would come to know Jesus more personally and be filled with the Holy Spirit!
- Triduum: What is the Triduum? If you are new or unfamiliar with what the Triduum is click here for a helpful video explanation!
- Thursday April 6: Holy Thursday 7pm (no 9am Mass) followed by silent adoration until 10pm in the chapel – incense will be used.
- Friday April 7: Divine Mercy Novena starts.
- Friday April 7: Good Friday Family/Children’s Stations of the Cross Service – 10am. This service is open to all, but is particularly geared towards youth and young families. Come journey with Christ through the Way of the Cross and take time to venerate the Cross during the service. While coming to the Stations Service does not fulfill or replace attendance at the Good Friday liturgy, it is a powerful way to remember the love and Passion of the Lord!
- Friday April 7: Good Friday Service with veneration of the cross – 3pm.
- Friday April 7: Stations of the Cross – 7pm.
- Saturday April 8: Easter Vigil – 8pm (no 4:30pm Mass)- incense will be used. Bring bells to ring in the Gloria in celebration of the resurrection.
- Sunday April 9: Easter Sunday Masses – 9am and 11:15am.
- Social Distancing: *Note that during Holy Week the Social Distancing section will only be available at the Easter Sunday 9am mass to help accommodate the increase in attendance.
- April 10-14: There will be weekday Mass for the Octave of Easter at 9am each weekday morning (including Monday).
- Office Closed: Please note the Parish Office will be closed Friday April 7 and Monday April 10th.
Registration is NOW OPEN. Teens currently in grade 8-12 are encouraged to learn more information here. There will be a parent meeting on Tuesday, April 11 at 7pm in Room 9. Come and hear about the weekend and ask any questions you have! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register
The Life Shared is a series of three in person evening sessions designed to encourage and equip people to share their faith and to help them take the next step of inviting others. If you have taken Alpha and have not yet had the opportunity to join in the Life Shared Sessions, this is the perfect time to take that next step in your own discipleship. This is a registered event. Click here to register! Please consider joining in these three evening sessions for some food, fun, and practical skills of how to share your faith. Dates: April 13, 27 & May 11 from 6:30 – 8:30 PM.
Divine Mercy Sunday
Divine Mercy Sunday is April 16th. At 3pm we will be holding an event to celebrate. We will be having an hour of prayer and devotions beginning at 3pm. Our time of prayer will include the blessing and veneration of the Divine Mercy Image, the Chaplet, and times of reflection on the writings of St Faustina’s Diary.